Jobs in Kuwait free visa
A free visa refers to the ability to travel to countries without a visa in advance. Generally, it is required to get a visa to enter the country. Kuwait has different visas that are issued to the applicants depending on their needs, stay, and purpose of the trip. You can apply through any of the visas to have an entrance in Kuwait. The types of visas issued by Kuwait are tourist visas, visit visas, residence visas, transit visas, and entrance visas. To enter Kuwait you will require a visa that should be valid for a minimum of 6 months. You can further extend the time after you arrive in the country. So, if you are planning to get jobs in Kuwait for free a visa go through this article and get the helpful details.
Talking about the different visas, a tourist visa is a visa generally for travel and tourism. Through this visa one can travel to different places and perform traveling activities like sightseeing, vacationing, recreational activities, etc. It allows the holder a single entry and one can stay in Kuwait for 90 days through this visa. You can obtain this visa by submitting the online application form. It is necessary to fill in all the required details asked in the form with true contact details and passport numbers. Moreover, it can be done from your home or office. It is not necessary to make an appointment for filing the form for the visa. The processing time for the tourist visa is 1 to 3 days and once it gets approval you will receive the mail.
a visit visa is another type of visa that is sponsored by either employer or the relative staying in that country. Before traveling, the visitor can have their visa and passport stamped from the Kuwait Embassy. A copy of the visit visa will be faxed by the sponsor to the visitor to enable him/her to travel to Kuwait. They can then enter with the original visa while entering the country. The visitor can collect the documents from the special counter where all the original documents are filed by the sponsor. It is important to have original documents to complete the entry formalities. It takes about two working days to obtain the visit visa. Kuwait also issues the business visit visa to the visitors.
Here is the required documentation needed to visit visa for business:-
- Kuwait sponsor or company
- Security form and Kuwait visit visa application
- Duplication of visitor’s passport
- Copy of the sponsor’s signature as registered for business purposes
- Copy of the sponsor’s letter of invitation stating the purpose of the business
Requirements for the visit visa for relatives
- Relationship proof
- Copy of the visitor’s valid passport
- Original and copy of the civil ID of the sponsor
- Current salary certificate for foreign sponsor
The next visa is a Multiple Entry Visit Visa.
One can enter Kuwait as many times as one wants in one year. This type of visa is more beneficial to business-sponsored foreigners. Most Americans are provided with this facility with the validity of 10 years and they can have unlimited entries in Kuwait. Likewise, to live and work in Kuwait you will have to apply for a residence visa. One is not eligible to stay in Kuwait doing the employment in the absence of a residency visa. There are three types of residence visas like work, domestic and dependent visas. These visas require a sponsor to get the registration. Moreover, Kuwait also issues an entrance visa that allows government and civil sector employees to issue the visa for joining providers.
The requirement for the entrance visa is as below:-
- Copy of the sponsor’s civil ID
- Duplication of the dependent’s passport
- Salary certificate of the government sector
- Copy of the company’s license or contract
- Copy of the attested marriage contract
- Work permit copy
Eligibility for Kuwait Visa
To enter Kuwait through different types of visas issued by the government it is necessary to fulfill the following listed criteria:-
- You must have a valid passport that has an expiry date of at least six months.
- If you possess a GCC permit then you should ensure that it has validity for six months from the date of entry to Kuwait.
- It is necessary to carry your e-visa throughout your stay in Kuwait.
- You will have to provide the e-visa reference number while entering Kuwait.
- If you have applied for the visa to travel to Kuwait and do not travel up to 30 days then your visa shall expire.
- The Kuwait e-visa is generally issued for tourists and only for the single entry and exit which is valid for 90 days. Hence, if you do not stay in Kuwait for 90 days and return you should apply for the visa on your next entry.
- It is essential to provide the medical certificates from the authorized hospitals that make sure that you are healthy enough and do not have any kind of communicable diseases that may infect Kuwait citizens.
How to apply for Kuwait visa?
To have a safe landing in the dream country it is important to follow the right procedure at the right time. Going through the proper process will let you reach your success and grab the opportunities on the right platform. We have mentioned the steps through which you can head towards Kuwait and get the visa on time:-
- Step 1
Submit the application form filling it with all the required details like personal details, passport details, and the details of your trip to Kuwait.
- Step 2
You will need to provide a biometric page of your passport and other required documents.
- Step 3
After the submission of all the documents, you will receive your e-visa in your e-mail ID. You will have to take the print out of it and get a stamp on the date of entry in Kuwait.
Jobs in Kuwait free visa
Kuwait is a well-known country for employment opportunities, especially in the oil and petrol sector. Since the nation is rich in its mining there is a high demand for workers who have the interest to work in mining industries. However, the work is riskier than other sectors as heavy machinery and equipment are used for the operation and drilling of the surface to extract available oil and petrol. Kuwait exports a large number of such products to international markets and earns more revenue for the development of the nation. The business has become the leading industry for the economic enhancement of Kuwait. For this, the state requires qualifies and expertise who have proper skills enough to perform the job accurately.
Hence, numbers of vacancies are announced by the employers and large numbers of foreigners are recruited for the contribution I the country. They get the payment with an impressive pay scale that motivates them and lets them stay in the company for the long run. Likewise, the benefits also encourage the employees to work actively and have a satisfying job environment.
Some latest jobs in Kuwait free visa are as follows:-
- Female sales executive and in charge of a jewelry shop
- Senior Web Programmer
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Security Manager
- Assistant Pastry Chef
- Assistant Manager
- Sous Chef
- Chef De Partie
- Head Baker
- HR Supervisor
- English Teacher
- Automotive Mechanic
- Fire Fighter
- Primary Teacher
- Electrical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
You can apply for any of the jobs as per your skills and abilities. It is a free visa process hence it is not necessary to have a visa before entry to Kuwait. It may be difficult to get the opportunity but with the right process you can, you can reach your destiny and grab the chance of joining the company of Kuwait. Hence, do a proper study of the employer and the company before you head to the country so that there won’t come any kind of obstacles after you land there.Subscribe For New Job