Administrative Assistant Wanted Government Jobs in Canada: We are delighted to introduce that our firm is currently looking for a very arranged and also encouraged Management Assistant to join our team. As a Management Assistant, you will certainly play a crucial function in sustaining our workplace and ensuring the smooth procedure of our daily jobs and jobs.
The National Resources Commission (NCC) is the government Crown company devoted to ensuring that Canada’s Resources is a vibrant as well as inspiring source of pride for all Canadians and a heritage for generations to find. Structure on greater than a century of experience, the NCC supplies special value in the Funding Region by meeting three details functions: lasting planner of government lands, major steward of across the country considerable public locations, and innovative partner dedicated to quality in growth as well as conservation.
Time after time, the NCC has been identified as one of National Funding Area’s leading companies as well as acknowledged as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers. NCC employees can deploy to departments and also different firms based on the general public Service Work Act.
COMPREHENSIVE TASK DESCRIPTION
Table of Contents
Reporting to the Manager, Branch Issues and also Management Providers, the Administrative Assistant supplies secretarial as well as administrative solutions to sustain the procedures of the Branch Solutions and also Conservation Division, Resources Stewardship Branch, under very little supervision. The individual need to have detailed understanding of the standards and administrative methods developed by the National Resources Payment (NCC). The Administrative Assistant works out judgment in their personal work, organization and establishing top priorities. The private adds to the reliable management of the Branch’s solutions.
EDUCATION: Senior high school diploma, plus two (2) years of acknowledged training in a customized field such as administration or secretarial services.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of experience providing administrative solutions to elderly administration in each of the adhering to activities:
- Working with calendars of elderly monitoring members;
- Identifying essential concerns associated with complex as well as delicate campaigns;
- Composing, evaluating, proofreading and formatting the main correspondence to be generated by the Vice-President, Supervisors and also Elderly Managers;
- Organizing and securing electronic as well as paper files (document management, archiving as well as data sharing);.
- Comprehensive use of a varied series of software, consisting of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Overview, etc).
- Of the NCC, its mandate, goal as well as influence in the National Capital Area;.
- Of the Treasury Board Secretariat instructions pertaining to take a trip, friendliness and acquisition of goods and also services;.
- Of the administrative procedures for coordinating traveling, friendliness, processing ATIPs, and also procurement of materials;.
- Of the applications related to human resources (ex lover: PeopleSoft) for processing incomes, training, travel and leave needs.
- To demonstrate professionalism and trust, effectiveness, judgment, discernment and tact;.
- To analyze, apply and provide advice as well as assistance on various management plans as well as procedures;.
- To function under tight due dates, frequent disruptions, and interruptions;.
- To deal with numerous requests and top priorities;.
- To communicate effectively by mouth as well as in writing in both official languages.
- Showing Integrity as well as Regard Respect as well as Health.
- Thinking points with – Introducing via analysis as well as suggestions;.
- Working Successfully with Others– Relationships and Count On Building; and also.
- Revealing Initiative and Being Action-Oriented– Getting Things Done.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT.
- Possess or eligible to obtain Secret safety and security clearance;.
- Etymological profile: Bilingual BBB;.
- Placement is in the National Funding Region. The prospect has to stay within a commutable distance from the work environment (40 Elgin Street, Ottawa, Ontario).
- Handle and arrange the business’s declaring system, guaranteeing all papers are maintained to day as well as simple to gain access to
- Response phones and respond to e-mails, providing outstanding customer service to customers as well as coworkers
- Schedule conferences and appointments, and coordinate conference calls and video seminars as needed
- Offer administrative assistance to other staff member, including preparing reports, discussions, as well as various other papers as needed
- Assist with information entrance as well as data source management, making certain accuracy as well as efficiency of details
- Handle office supplies as well as supply, as well as place orders as needed
- Aid with special projects and occasions as assigned
- High school diploma or matching; affiliate’s level or higher liked
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative assistant or similar function
- Strong organizational and also time-management skills, with the ability to focus on jobs successfully and also work under pressure
- Superb interaction and social abilities, with a friendly and also expert temperament
- Proficiency in Microsoft Workplace, consisting of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with data source administration and other software application applications
- Focus to information and a dedication to accuracy and discretion
The NCC is dedicated to constructing a knowledgeable, varied workforce reflective of Canadian culture. Consequently, it advertises work equity and urges candidates to suggest voluntarily in their application if they are a lady, an Indigenous individual, an individual with a disability or a participant of a visible minority group.
The NCC is also devoted to creating inclusive, barrier-free option procedures as well as workplace. If called concerning this competition, please encourage the Human Resources rep of the accommodation steps which need to be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and also equitable manner. If you call for added info on the position or if you are experiencing technical troubles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hearing damaged as well as speech damaged individuals can contact us with a Teletype Device (TTY) at (613) 239-5090 or 1-866-661-3530 (toll complimentary).
Please take note that only selected prospects will be called.
– CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AS WELL AS RÉSUMÉ CLEARLY SHOWING WITH THEIR ON-LINE APPLICATION THAT THEY MEET EVERY ONE OF THE REQUIREMENTS FROM THE NEEDS SECTION NOTED ABOVE. FAILING TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN THE DENIAL OF YOUR APPLICATION.
You may like below job:
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.