Field supervisor hiring in Canada With Labours 2021
Table of Contents
Field supervisor Canada. Gulf Job Detail is the good gulf as well as other countries online job portal company. Here are good recruitment for all citizen to work in Gulf, Europe & Canada. You don’t need to pay any cost of processing all expenses covered by the company. This is the great opportunity can be change your future forever.
Under the oversight of laboratory and/or field manager you may:
– operate, calibrate, and maintain farm equipment using regular transmission such as tractors, seeders and unites and the implements which are required for example cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, 3PT hitch mowers, trimmers and harrows.
– Prepare experimental materials like seedplant and soil samples for lab analysis and help with sample processing actions and keep documents.
– Participate in controlled ecological research and field-plot experiments to evaluate agronomic, physiological characteristics of grain crops; engage in storyline maintenance program.
– Record info on seed and plant features, upkeep, repairs, provides.
The Swift Current Research and Development Centre was created in 1920 at Swift Current, Saskatchewan, at the semi-arid prairie area, which encompasses 20 percent of the arable land in Canada (the Brown soil zone).
The Centre was established initially to encourage the expanding settlements from the metropolitan area during research in areas like acute drought, erosion, frost, pests, and crop disease associated issues. Today, as previously, the Swift Current Research and Development Centre works closely with manufacturers from throughout the prairies to give research results to support the requirements of farmers.
Intent of this Procedure
Immediate Need: 1 total time Indeterminate position.
A pool of qualified applicants might be established and could be used to staff similar positions with many tenures in addition to various distinct requirements.
Positions to be filledwith 1
Information You Have to supply
field supervisor Canada
- Expertise in the performance of research equipment.
- Experience working with area crops or weeds.
- Expertise in processing (cleansing ) seed or (collecting) soil samples.
- Expertise processing seed samples (like weighing, sorting, drying, NIR-protein, evaluation and kernel weights).
- Experience tackling agricultural chemical solutions.
If you have any of these, your program should also clearly explain how you meet it (other credentials )
– Graduation with a degree or diploma in agriculture, agronomy or science-related field.
- Expertise calibrating and functioning agricultural/farm gear.
- Experience working in an agricultural study setting.
- The next will be implemented / evaluated at a later date (necessary for your job)
- English essential
– Awareness of crop production.
– Knowledge of agricultural items like pesticides and fertilizers.
– Concern for security
– Ability to gather and process harvest and soil samples.
– Capability to function and help in calibration of all agricultural/farm gear.
– Ability to run standard laboratory equipment.
The following can be implemented / evaluated at a later date (may be Required for the job)
– Ability to follow directions.
Selection may be Limited to members of the next Employment Equity categories: Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, girls
– Ability and willingness to operate under varying weather conditions.
– Ability and willingness to do physically demanding work tasks such as moderate to heavy manual labor requiring bending and lifting heavy objects (up to 30kg).
– Under normal security measures, able and prepared to work with toxic substances.
– Known allergies have to be controlled via the use of personal protective gear and/or medicine and can not impinge upon the responsibilities to be done.
– Skill and eager to work in lab and field environments.
We encourage employment equity and invite you to signal if you belong to one of those designated classes when you employ.
You have to satisfy all vital credentials so as to be appointed to the place. Other qualifications could be a determining factor in picking the individual to be appointed. Some fundamental along with other credentials will be evaluated by means of your application. It’s your duty to present suitable examples which illustrate how you meet every eligibility. Failing to do this can lead to your application being refused.
Reference checks could be searched.
All communication concerning the procedure, such as email correspondence might be utilized in the evaluation of credentials.
A random or top down choice of candidates could possibly be utilised in the conclusion of these to be given additional consideration in the evaluation procedure.
– Matching of somebody’s expertise or qualifications into the strengths and weaknesses of this work group.
– Matching of somebody’s expertise or qualifications to the particular duties of this position being staffed.
– Level/degree of more competencies/qualifications.
You have to provide evidence of your education qualifications.
- Asset credentials might be utilised in the conclusion of these to be given additional consideration in the evaluation procedure.
- Applications submitted by email won’t be accepted. You have to apply online through www.jobs.gc.ca.
- Individuals with disabilities preventing them from using on-line are requested to contact 1-800-645-5605.
- Persons have the right to take part in the appointment procedure in the official language of their own choice. Applicants are requested to indicate their preferred official language within their own application.
- Communication for this procedure will be transmitted through email. It’s the obligation of the candidate to ensure precise contact info is supplied and upgraded as required.
- All communication concerning the procedure, including email correspondence, might be utilised in the evaluation of credentials.
Share it: Field supervisor Canada
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.