Fruit Picker Job Wanted in Canada: For the position of Fruit Picker, KALWOOD FARMS LTD., located at 16012 OYAMA RD, Winfield, BC V4V 2E4, is accepting applications from qualified individuals who are self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills. The chosen individual will need to get to work as soon as possible. The openings are for full-time or seasonal employment. The shift times range from day to weekend to early morning to early afternoon (04:00 to 12:00).
Also Apply: Unskilled jobs in Canada for the foreigners 2023
Table of Contents
Fruit Picker Details
|Company:||KALWOOD FARMS LTD.|
|Job Role:||Fruit picker|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time-Part Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Factory Worker|
|Nationality:||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Job Location:||16012 OYAMA RD, Winfield, BC V4V 2E4|
|Salary:||$28 commission per piece|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed in the interview|
- The candidate will have to choose orchard and row crops.
- English language proficiency is required of the candidate.
- Standard educational qualifications like a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a certification are not necessary.
- The ideal applicant will have between one and seven months’ worth of experience in a comparable field.
- The applicant must be capable of lifting up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate needs to be a strong communicator.
- The candidate ought to be adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The applicant ought to be a solid team player.
- The candidate will have to put in a lot of overtime in an outdoor setting.
- The applicant needs to be capable of working at heights.
- The applicant must be able to work in warm temperatures.
- The applicant must be prepared to work in a rural setting.
- The candidate will be given accommodations.
Experience and expertise
- Cherries and orchard fruit are among the crops.
More details regarding the working environment and physical capabilities
- The applicant must be able to work in a hectic, fast-paced workplace.
- Repetitive duties should be expected of the candidate on a regular basis.
- The applicant should be ready to handle physically hard jobs on a daily basis.
- The applicant must complete manual dexterity exercises.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination is a need for the position.
- The applicant must be prepared to perform long stretches of time in a standing position.
- The applicant must be prepared to spend a lot of time bending, squatting, and kneeling at work.
- The applicant should be prepared to put in extra time if required.
- The chosen candidate will receive financial and other advantages.
- Financial benefits: Regardless of time, the chosen candidate will receive a set piece fee for each created unit or activity.
- Along with the above-mentioned financial advantages, the chosen applicant will also get free parking and access to on-site housing choices.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.