Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Jobs In Dubai 2022
Get ready to get hold of these Exceptional possibility that may take your occupation past your expectation in case you get worked with. Consequently, you are requested to stick to this post and also offer yourself an opportunity by getting Dubai Careers For Ain Al Khaleej Medical Facility In UAE. Undoubtedly, large numbers of applications are send on daily bases to all these openings So let's jump over the remainder of details below. And Another Assume Apply On Daily Bases Until you obtained the appropriate task.
Read Also: Grandios Supermarket Jobs In Dubai 2022
List Of Vacant Positions Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Jobs In Dubai 2022 (New Updates)
- Registered Midwife
- Auxiliary Aide
- Registered Nurse
- LASER Technician
- Occupational Therapist
- Dental Assistant
- Speech Therapist
- Respiratory Therapist
- CSSD Technician
- Ortho Cast Technician
- EEG Technician
- Ultra Sonographer
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Emergency Medicine Specialist
- Laparoscopic General Surgeon
- Pediatrician Specialist
- Medical Oncologist
- Neuro Surgeon Consultant
- Plastic Surgeon Consultant
- Orthopedics Consultant
- Dermatology Specialist
- Pediatrics Consultant
- Gastroenterology Consultant
- Pulmonology Consultant
Hospital Name:- Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Jobs In Dubai 2022
Job Location :- Al Ain
Nationality:- Selective (Update)
Education:- Equivalent Degree/Diploma
Experience:- Experienced Professionals
License:- DHA/DOH, MOH
Salary Range:- 7000 – 50,000 AED /month (Not Confirm)
Benefits:- Standard Benefits
- Consultant and Specialist Doctors are required to have DOH/DHA and MOH license.
- Rest of jobs would be fulfilled with professional qualifications and similar work experience.
How To Apply For Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers?
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.