Catering Jobs in Dubai 2022
With a combination of expertise, high quality and also technology, Royal Wedding catering Solutions has actually acquired its online reputation as one of the area's leading wedding catering and also friendliness solution providers. Founded in 2003, using more than 2,500 highly educated professionals across its industrial, contractual and productions solutions, Royal Food catering is widely known in Abu Dhabi for running worldwide events such as the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Special Olympics, Asian Mug as well as various other sports and seasonal events.
Our high quality and premium customer service have actually been identified and Royal Food catering has had the ability to permeate right into new market sectors and also obtain long-lasting agreements. Royal Food catering presently supports and also runs right into numerous sectors, including Oil & Gas, Health Care, Facilities Administration, Organization & Industries, Events, and Education and learning with presence in UAE and KSA.
Caterer Name:-Royal Catering Service LLC
Job Location:-Abu Dhabi
Salary Range:-2000 – 8000 AED /month (Not Confirm)
Read Also: Office boy jobs in Dubai 2022 – Apply Now
List Of Vacant Positions Catering Jobs in Dubai 2022 (New Updates)
- Bar Managers
- Bar Supervisors
- Restaurant Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Stewarding Supervisors
- Operation Managers
- Assistant Banquet Managers
- Project Managers
- Logistics & Event Setup
- Chef de Cuisine/Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
Eligibility Criteria Catering Jobs in Dubai 2022:
- Having at least 5 years of experience in the same capacity for managerial positions.
- Having at least 2 years of experience in non-supervisory positions.
- Have a good spoken over English would be given priority.
- Must be polite, courteous, friendly and have a good interaction skills with customers which would be considered as a top priority for working in the hospitality industry.
- Willing to start work immediately.
How To Apply For Catering Jobs in Dubai 2022?
Applying Details For Catering Jobs in Dubai 2022
Subject: Please specify “Applying Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.