Cleaning Jobs in Dubai 2022:
There are thousands of cleaner work in Dubai readily available at resorts, schools, shopping centers, storage facilities, offices, and also factories. Without a doubt, the administration of these areas is looking for someone who can professionally accomplish cleaning services in an orderly fashion.
The candidate will be needed to execute jobs such as vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and also sweeping of halls, rooms, stairways, and restrooms. If the task remains in some manufacturing facility, the cleaner will be anticipated to efficiently cleanse the high areas as well as devices. The cleaner can additionally be asked to do hefty Cleaning Jobs in Dubai 2022 with the help of various other employee.
Who can apply for Cleaning Jobs in Dubai 2022?
- The candidates have to interact with different people from around the world so he/she must be able to communicate in English.
- The candidate should be physically fit enough to easily perform a heavy task if required.
- For high-end jobs, the candidate will be required to have a diploma.
- Before applying for cleaner jobs in Dubai, you should make sure you have the necessary knowledge of handling and operating all the tools and chemicals that are used for hygiene cleaning.
- The candidate must have proven work experience as a cleaner.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and willing to perform the assigned task well without any supervision. He/she is friendly and flexible with other team members.
Benefits you are going to get in Cleaning Jobs in Dubai 2022:
- Salary packages are good
The average salary of a cleaner in Dubai is from 1800 to 2500 AED per month. The salary package can vary according to the experience.
- Other perks
Some other benefits that await you are the free provision of work clothes and training opportunities. You will get the opportunity to work with an experienced team. In most of the cases, the lunch will be on the management. Some companies even provide residence to their workers.
Cleaning Jobs in Dubai 2022 (new openings)
Job Title: Office girl
Company: Mersat Group Management LLC
Work location: Abu Dhabi
Qualification: High school diploma
– Good communication skills
– proven working experience as cleanerWalk-In-Interview Date and Time
Time: 9:30am – 02:30pm
Location: Modern Pharmacy Building# 302- Next to Marriot Hotel- WTCAsian Cleaners (10+ nos.)
Position: 10+ Nos.
Salary: 1800 – 2000 Dirhams
Company: Tanqia Cleaning Company
Job Type: Full time (24 months Contract)
Work Location: Dubai
Experience: Candidate must have previous cleaning services experience of 1 year
Benefits: Accommodation + Company visa
Visa Condition: candidate should have Own Visa & NOCWhatsapp CV: 058 5966593
Job published on: 5th April 2022
Job Title: Cleaner/ watchman
Company: AL JAWAD INT’L REAL ESTATE (UAE)
Job Location: Sharjah
Salary: AED1,000.00 – AED1,600.00 monthly
Cleaning Jobs in Dubai 2022
Job Published on: 17rd April 2022
On calls cleaning services
Career level: Junior
Employment type: Full Time
Minimum Work Experience: 0-1 Years
Minimum Education Level: N/A
Is CV required? Yes
Benefits: Accomodation transport medical visa provided by the company
Company Name: Najm Al shimal technical and cleaning services
Company Size: 11-50
Phone Number: +971504808178/+971586560603
Listed By: Recruiter
Job based at: United Arab Emirates
We need females staff for on call cleaning services
How to Apply ?
If you want to Apply For this job than Click Here And Submit your Application.
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.