Digital Marketing jobs in Dubai 2022
In Digital advertising jobs in Dubai you will have to use rich data, creative material, and also trending advertising and marketing tools to implement as well as maximize the content marketing method.
What you need to have to apply for a Digital Marketing jobs in Dubai
- The companies will be expecting the candidates to have a good experience in digital marketing.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant subjects such as marketing, business, or communication.
- The candidate will be expected to have knowledge of different reporting, marketing, and data analysis tools.
- Having some experience of working on web development, illustrator or photoshop will be a great plus point.
- The candidate should be a critical thinker and must be passionate to help the company to be a success.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Should be willing to work with the team and should have good organizational skills.
Advantages to understand about for Digital Marketing jobs in Dubai:
Great working atmosphere.
The companies supplying an electronic advertising and marketing job in Dubai will certainly offer an excellent working setting. Consequently, the worker will deal with his/her complete potential. Moreover, You will certainly obtain versatile working hours. The well skilled as well as vibrant team will help you to polish your skills.
Salary plans are great.
The ordinary salary range is from 5000 to 8000 AED for a digital marketing executer. In addition to excellent income plans, some firms also use house and also transport convenience to their workers.
Nowadays, digital advertising is extremely crucial for any kind of type of business. Nevertheless, if you believe you can satisfy those requirements, you must certainly obtain an electronic marketing work in Dubai. Subsequently, you will have an excellent future in the field.
Digital Marketing jobs in Dubai(new openings)
Also Read: Dubai Metro Jobs in 2022 – Apply Now
Digital Marketing Executive
Positions: 2 Nos.
Company: Leading marketing company
Work Location: UAE
Mandatory: previous work experience in digital marketingSend CV Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSales Representative
Career level: Student/InternEmployment type: Full TimeMinimum Work Experience: 0-1 YearsMinimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary
Skill 1: Good Communication Skills
Skill 2: Customer Service
Skill 3: Fluency in English is must
Skill 4: Asian Nationality ( Indian and Pakistani will be preferred)
Is CV required? Yes
Benefits: Basic Salary(1500 AED)+commission
Company Name: B&W Consultancy
Company Size: 11-50
Listed By: Recruiter
Digital Marketing jobs in Dubai
Job based at: Sharjah
- Achieve required sales target using digital market.
- Knowledge of Digital Market and digital platforms.
- Fresh and experienced both.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Interview.
Job Title: Digital Marketing
Company: Bahr Al Ibdaa Decor Cont llc
Salary: AED 1,500
Work location: Sharjah
Experience: 1 year
– Good communication skills
– Fluency in English, Urdu & Hindi
Walk-In-Interview Date and Time
Time: 10:30AM – 01:00PM
Location: Abdul Qadir Al Amoodi Building, Warehouse#31, Near Labour Medical Center, Ind Area#2, Sharjah
Pin Location: https://goo.gl/maps/FHZnWM6qVLj2MYDM8
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.