Driver jobs in Dubai 2022:
Driver jobs in Dubai 2022 task vacancy in Dubai keep in mind that Dubai has very solid regulations and also regulations and one have to be careful while driving otherwise you can get a significant penalty or black points. Nonetheless, the crucial point is just to comply with the regulations and after that you are on the right course.
However, I intend to review a couple of points that you might recognize, yet it's just for information. Before you request driving jobs in Dubai, see to it you have a valid UAE driving license. Besides, you can not drive a hand-operated cars and truck with automatics license. So, you have to have to take hands-on certificate if you intend to drive manual car in Dubai.
Driver jobs in Dubai 2022 Description:
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
Read Also: Office boy jobs in Dubai 2022 – Apply Now
Driver jobs in Dubai 2022 Responsibilities:
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
Driver jobs in Dubai 2022 Requirements:
- A valid driver's license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
School Bus Drivers
Job Type: Full time (8 Hours daily + 1 Day off)
Work Location: Dubai, Sharjah
Knowledge: UAE driving Law & Dubai location
Mandatory: Valid UAE driving license #6
Applicant Limit: Should be below 50 years oldSend CV Email: email@example.comTaxi Drivers – Dubai Taxi Corporation
Work Location: Dubai
Nationality: open (Male)
Mandatory: UAE or GCC driving license (Equivalent)
Knowledge: locations & shortcuts
Salary: 2000 Dirhams
− Health Insurance
− AccommodationWalk-In-Interview Time and Date
Location: Privilege Labor Recruitment, Office #M-11, Abu Hail Center, Deira, Dubai.
Send CV Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgForklift Operators
Sector: logistics Company in the free zone.
Knowledge: put-away, picking, Loading & unloading.
• Knowledge of reach truck and VNA operations will be an added advantage.
Salary: 2700 Dirhams
Benefits: accommodation & transportation.
Send CV Email: email@example.com
How To Apply ?
Click Here To Apply Here .
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.