Career Openings & Employment Opportunities at Kmart for 2022–2023 | Online Application: Are you beginning your employment at Kmart while looking for a rewarding career in the retail and supply chain sectors? Learn more about working at Kmart and why professionals won't work anyplace else by visiting our careers page! Kmart is seeking candidates for its open jobs that are highly driven, experienced, and vivacious. To express your interest in a position and contribute to the business success of Kmart N.Z., submit an online job application.
Kmart is an Australian and New Zealand-based chain of department stores. Kmart is renowned for its welcoming shopping environment and affordable rates. In 1962, the first retail establishment opened. In 2004, the business bought Sears and amalgamated with it. In-store selections of domestic goods include everything from food and drinks to home equipment. More than 250,000 people work for Kmart in a variety of positions. If you are attempting to apply for jobs at Kmart, prior experience working in a supply chain store will be advantageous.
- Kmart's employment age requirement is 16 years old.
- Kmart Hours of Operation: Monday through Saturday, 8:00am–9:00pm; Sunday, 9:00am–9:00pm
- Jobs at Kmart are currently available as an associate, cashier, manager, accountant, warehouse worker, and many more positions.
Apply online for Kmart jobs, careers, and employment
Kmart will soon have many more stores open due to its expansion throughout Australia and New Zealand. Recruitment for new Kmart shops typically begins three months before the store opens, with all new store roles being published on the Kmart Careers Website for Australia & New Zealand.Company Name Kmart Job Location Australia and New Zealand No. of Vacancies 100+ Openings Nationality All Nationalities can Apply Education Equivalent Diploma/Degree Experience Experienced are preferred Salary Range Depend upon position Employee Benefits Attractive Job Benefits & Perks
Latest Kmart Careers | Hiring New Graduates and Professionals
The jobs that are available and open right now at Kmart in Australia and New Zealand are listed below. Some of the open positions might be filled. To search for the most recent jobs, you must go to the official Kmart careers portal.JOB TITLE LOCATION Strategic Investments Manager Mulgrave, VIC, AU Department Manager – Sydney Metro Sydney, NSW, AU Associate Engineer Mulgrave, VIC, AU Duty Manager – Albury Albury, NSW, AU Kids Manager – Roselands Roselands, NSW, AU Department Manager – Warriewood, NSW Warriewood, NSW, AU Store Manager – South Zone, NZ South Zone, NZ, NZ Engineering Manager Mulgrave, VIC, AU Duty Manager – South Morang South Morang, Vic, AU Store Planner Mulgrave, VIC, AU People & Capability Advisor – Tier 2 Mulgrave, VIC, AU Senior People & Capability Advisor- Tier 2 Mulgrave,VIC, AU Home Manager – Kmart Lismore Lismore, NSW, AU Store Manager – Kmart Hornsby Hornsby, NSW, AU Duty Manager – Kmart Lismore Lismore, NSW, AU Department Managers – Gold Coast Locations Gold Coast, QLD, AU Design Assistant – Girlswear Mulgrave, VIC, AU Department Manager – Gungahlin ACT, AU Duty Manager – Nowra Nowra, NSW, AU Assistant Store Manager – Mudgee Mudgee, NSW, AU Clothing Manager – Top Ryde Top Ryde, NSW, AU Duty Manager – Broadway Broadway, NSW, AU Learning Capability & Communications Manager Mulgrave, VIC, AU Department Manager – Vic West Vic West, AU Department Manager – Salamander Bay Salamander Bay, NSW, AU Store Manager – Kmart Kalgoorlie Kalgoorlie, AU Store Inventory Manager – Whakatane, NZ Whakatane, NZ, NZ Senior IT Risk Analyst Mulgrave, VIC, AU Department Manager – Casuarina Casuarina, NT, AU Duty Manager – Miranda, NSW Miranda, NSW, AU Store Inventory Manager – Dubbo Dubbo, NSW, AU Delivery Manager Mulgrave, VIC, AU Digital Analyst Mulgrave, VIC, AU Product Owner (Data Automation) Mulgrave, VIC, AU Product Owner (Mobile Applications) Mulgrave, VIC, AU Project Lead – Learning Development and Delivery Wiri, NZ, NZ Department Manager – Shepparton Shepparton, VIC, AU State Safety Manager – QLD Cannon Hill, QLD, AU Department Manager – Palmerston North, NZ Palmerston North, NZ, NZ Department Manager Kmart Belmont Forum & Central Locations Belmont, WA, AU Department Managers Kmart Joondalup, North Locations Joondalup, WA, AU Kids Department Manager – Sylvania Sylvania, NSW, AU Duty Manager – Tuggeranong Tuggeranong, ACT, AU Store Inventory Manager – Tuggeranong Tuggeranong, ACT, AU Duty Manager – Kmart Ellenbrook Perth, AU Service Designer Mulgrave, VIC, AU Senior Digital Analyst Mulgrave, VIC, AU Zone Manager – NSW ACT / Central NSW ACT, Central, AU Process Engineer Mulgrave, VIC, AU Duty Manager – Bethlehem, NZ Bethlehem, NZ Duty Manager – Blenheim, NZ Blenheim, NZ, NZ Senior Engineer – Software Mulgrave, VIC, AU Department Manager – Kmart Cairns, Innisfail & Mt Sheridan QLD, AU Assistant Store Manager – Kmart Port Douglas, K-Hub QLD, AU Department Managers, Brisbane Metro Locations QLD, AU Department Manager – Kmart Toowoomba QLD, AU Department Manager – Petone, NZ Petone, NZ, NZ Department Manager – Tamworth Tamworth, NSW, AU Duty Manager – Warriewood Warriewood, AU Clothing World Manager – Marrickville Marrickville, NSW, AU Clothing World Manager – Burwood Burwood, NSW, AU Duty Manager – Ashfield South East, NSW, AU Department Manager – Armidale, NSW Armidale, NSW, AU Duty Manager – Belconnen Belconnen, ACT, AU Department Manager – Kmart Alice Springs Darwin, AU Store Manager – Khub Moree Moree, NSW, AU Department Manager – Bendigo Bendigo, VIC, AU Department Manager – Airport Zone, VIC Essendon, VIC, AU Operations Manager – Kmart South Hedland South Hedland, AU Category Manager (General Merchandise) Mulgrave, VIC, AU Financial Accountant – 12 month Fixed Term Mulgrave, VIC, AU Programme Manager – Property Mulgrave, VIC, AU Store Manager – North Zone, NZ Auckland, NZ Store Manager – Kmart Orange Orange, NSW, AU Category Marketing Manager Mulgrave, AU Engineer – DevOps Mulgrave, VIC, AU Engineer Mulgrave, VIC, AU Engineer Mulgrave, VIC, AU Customer Insights Specialist Mulgrave, AU Product Owner (Checkouts) Mulgrave, VIC, AU Assistant Store Manager – Bowen Bowen, QLD, AU Data Analyst Mulgrave, AU Indigenous Employment Manager Brisbane, QLD, AU Beauty Designer Mulgrave, VIC, AU Marketing and Digital Performance Manager Mulgrave, VIC, AU Instructional Designer Mulgrave, Vic, AU People & Capability Business Partner – QLD Brisbane, QLD, AU Financial Analyst Planning Mulgrave, VIC, AU Product Owner Mulgrave, VIC, AU Casual – Team Member Kmart Australia Wide, AU Store Manager – Goondiwindi K-hub Goondiwindi, QLD, AU Customer Experience Design Lead Mulgrave, VIC, AU Lytton DC Administrator, Training & Safety Lytton, QLD, AU Department Manager – Broken Hill Broken Hill, NSW, AU
How can I apply for a job position at a Kmart location?
You must fill out an online job application if you're interested in working at one of Kmart's locations. You can do this by either using the Kmart job openings table above or by following the instructions below:
- The Kmart careers website may be found at www.kmart.com.au/jobs for Australia and www.kmart.co.nz/careers for New Zealand.
- Select the relevant Expression of Interest after clicking "Show me all positions," then fill out the online application form.
- You will be prompted to choose the Kmart location(s) where you are interested in applying for a job on the online application form. When a position opens up at your desired shop, the recruitment staff will send your application there for assessment. If you are chosen for an interview, the store will get in touch with you.
You can also apply for a position by filling out the application form supplied below and bringing it to the Customer Service Desk at your neighborhood Kmart store (along with your CV). The Kmart hiring team will analyze all of the resumes submitted when a position becomes available and choose applicants for interviews and the selection process.
Kmart Team Member Employment Application Form: https://www.kmart.com.au/wcsstore/Kmart/pdfs/KmartJobApplicationForm.pdf
Kmart Job Perks & Benefits
Kmart treats its valuable and effective employees well. The following employee perks are available to you after you join Kmart careers as a full-time associate:
- Insurance, Wellness, and Health
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Dental Insurance (FSA)
- Vision Protection
- Savings for health (HSA)
- Health Insurance
- Further Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Workplace Accident Insurance
- Care for Mental Health
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance for Retirees
- 401K plan for financial & retirement planning
- Retirement Strategy
- Plan for Employee Stock Purchases
- Options on performance-based stock
- Parents & Families
- Work from Home Maternity & Paternity Leave Assistance
- Earlier or More Flexible Hours
- Family Medical Leave Unpaid Extended Leave Military Leave
- Sick Days and Paid Time Off Sick Days and Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacations
- Time Off for Volunteers Bereavement Leave
- Benefits & Savings
- Employee Savings
- No cost meals or snacks
- Program for Employee Assistance
- Employer-Friendly to Pets
- Mobile Phone Promotion
- Company Social Occasions
- Travel Coordinator
- Professional Assistance
- Diversity Initiative
- Job Development (387)
- Progression in the Workplace
- Apprenticeship Initiative
- Education Support
Related Job Opening for Job
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.