Sales Jobs in Dubai 2022:
Sales Jobs in Dubai 2022 require skills for marketing as well as a great marketing expert is somebody who can sale refrigerators in Alaska and heating units in the sandy bright deserts. Furthermore, it is a task that can be gotten conveniently in any type of part of the globe. However, some sale jobs pay highest while the others pay not that high. Here I am informing you concerning Top 5 sales work in Dubai that not only pay you a good-looking income but other centers also to lead a comfy living in Dubai and also have lush living at your favored place, someplace in your home community, where you wish to spend life.
Sales Representative Job Description
Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Read Also: Office boy jobs in Dubai 2022 – Apply Now
Sales Jobs in Dubai 2022 Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Sales Jobs in Dubai 2022 Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Latest Sales Jobs in Dubai & UAE (new openings)
Required for Leading UAE Based Company (3 Nos.)
1) Documentation Clerk
• 5 years of experience in the below categories
• Dubai customs E-mirsal, documentation
• Bill of entry processing (JAFZA) &
• Customs Inspection procedures.
• Valid UAE Driving License.
2) Sales Executive (2 Nos.)
• 5 years’ experience Forwarding & in the Clearing sales field.
Send CV Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send CV Email: email@example.com
Job published on: 1st May 2022
Work Location: Required for a company in Al Khan, Sharjah
Preferred: Indian / Filipino with proven experience
Role: food products Sales in a supermarket.
Send CV Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job published on: 1st May 2022
Sales Executives (5 Nos.)
Company: Pinoy Tourism & Travels LLC
Work Location: Dubai
Qualification: High School/diploma (Equivalent)
Language: Able to speak Tagalog
Gender: Female (20-30 years age limit)
Walk-In-Interview Time and Date
Time: 12:00 pm to 04:00 pm
Location: Office#803, Hamdan St, Abu Dhabi Plaza Tower, Opposite to Al Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi
How To Apply ?
Click Here To Apply Here .
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.