Jobs in Canada in 2023 for People Without Experience That Pay Well – Begin Your Career in Canada: It’s difficult to find a high-paying job in Canada without experience. For recent graduates, professionals with training, and experienced workers, there are thousands of opportunities accessible in Canadian businesses, but there are relatively few positions available here that don’t require experience. This page will outline all of the entry-level positions available in Canada.
Varieties of Canadian Work Visas and Permits
Table of Contents
You’ll probably require a Canadian work visa if you intend to work there. Foreign nationals can work in Canada with one of three different work visa types. The most popular kind is the temporary foreign worker visa for Canada, which enables firms to employ foreign workers for a predetermined time.
The second kind is a work permit, for which a company must submit an application and win permission from Canadian immigration officials. The final category is the permanent resident visa, which enables a foreign national to dwell and work in Canada on an ongoing basis.A
Work in Canada Without Experience: Steps
The procedures you must complete in order to work in Canada without any prior experience are as follows:
Careers in Canada Available Without Experience
Hence, you might not have much luck if you’re looking for work in Canada but lack relevant experience or training. That’s because before hiring a new employee, most businesses want experience or training. In Canada, there are numerous industries where you can work without experience.
1. Driver Positions in Canada
You’re in luck if you lack driving experience and are looking for work in Canada. In Canada, there are numerous driving positions available without any prior experience. Just having a valid driver’s license, passing a driving test, and having a spotless driving record are requirements. Less experienced drivers can frequently find work with independent contractors or smaller transportation firms. To assist rookie drivers in getting the hang of things, several trucking companies even provide training programs.
Driving for delivery firms, taxis, trucks, and buses are some of the most typical driver occupations in Canada. Researching each of these positions before applying is vital because each one has different criteria and perks.
In Canada, a driver’s yearly income ranges from $35,950 to $48,784.
2. Employment in the Food Sector in Canada
You may face certain difficulties if you want to shift careers but have no prior restaurant experience. Without experience, there are several prospects in Canada for cooks, waiters, hotel employees, delivery drivers, and marketing professionals. In fact, the nation is home to some of the most well-known eateries in the world, both big and small. There is a significant probability that you can get employment in the Canadian food business if you’re ready to undertake some additional training or learn on the job.
For new hires, the average annual compensation in the Canadian food business ranges from $26,000 to $46,000. Learn more about the top career opportunities in these renowned Canadian food businesses.
- Starbucks Canada
- Chef Connection by McCain Foods Limited Kraft Canada Heinz
- Tyson Canada Foods
3. Number of Oil & Gas Jobs in Canada
Now is the moment to act if you’re interested in a job in the oil and gas sector but lack any relevant experience. Without any prior experience, there are many opportunities accessible in this field, and if you’re eager to learn, you can succeed.
Several positions in the oil and gas sector, including those for technicians, engineers, salespeople, maintenance employees, project managers, drivers, and equipment operators, don’t call for prior experience.
Canada’s oil and gas industry pays employees between $33,654 and $58,354 annually.
Search for jobs with some of the biggest oil and gas firms in the world.
- Exxon Mobil
4. Healthcare Sector
If you don’t have any experience yet want to work in healthcare, you might not know where to begin. Working as a medical assistant is one alternative. Medical assistants do a variety of duties, including organizing medical records, taking notes during appointments, and preparing patients for tests. Adjusters for claims collaborate with insurance firms to evaluate and resolve claims. You might also think about working as an intern nurse if you don’t have any prior experience in the healthcare field. In hospitals and clinics, intern nurses treat patients from the time of diagnosis through recovery.
- Bausch Health
- Mount Sinai Health System
- In oil and gas firms, the midpoint wage for new hires typically ranges between CA$35,000 and CA$55,000.
- Discover the best employment possibilities in these leading healthcare sectors.
5. Engineering Jobs in Canada: McKesson Abbott Bausch Health Philips Mount Sinai Health System
In Canada, there are numerous engineering positions available without prior experience. For recent grads or those seeking a career shift, this is fantastic news! Some of the most popular engineering positions in Canada that don’t call for experience are listed below:
- Construction manager, project manager, quality control engineer, safety engineer, electrical engineer, junior engineer, engineering technician
- Industrial and mechanical engineers
- The average yearly salary for engineers in Canada is between $32,853 and $66,476. Look into these leading industries to get the best employment opportunities in the healthcare sector.
6. Construction Careers in Canada
You’ve come to the perfect place if you’re seeking for a job in the Canadian construction business but lack any prior expertise. Below, we’ll list some of the most popular entry-level positions in Canada’s construction sector.
Jobs in the construction business for a variety of vocations, including Site Manager, Carpenter, Pipefitter, Roofer, Electrician, Window Technician, Landscaper, and Mechanic, are accessible without experience. In Canada, you can also enroll in apprenticeship programs or find contract or temporary job. Instead, you could enroll in Canadian Diploma programs.
Canadian construction companies pay new hires an average salary of between $33,750 and $43,920 annually. The top four construction firms in Canada are listed below.
7. Manufacturing Careers in Canada
PCL Construction EllisDon Corporation Aecon Group Incorporated Ledcor Group of Companies
Don’t worry if you want to switch careers in the industrial sector but lack experience. Manufacturing has several roles that don’t require any prior experience. In actuality, a lot of the positions in this sector call for little to no training.
The manufacturing industry employs a large number of people, including engineers, packaging staff, project managers, supply chain executives, export managers, R&D technicians, production managers, construction project managers, accountants, and warehouse workers.
At manufacturing firms, the average salary for employees without experience ranges from CA$23,500 to CA$31,200.
The top five manufacturing businesses in Canada for job prospects are shown below.
- Inc. BASF Canada
8. Transportation & Logistics Industry Jobs in Canada ArcelorMittal Dofasco Ford Motor Company of Canada Ltd. Cisco Systems Canada Co.
In Canada, there are many transportation and logistics positions that don’t require prior expertise. Fresh candidates can apply for a variety of career opportunities in the transportation and logistics sector, including truck driving positions, warehouse positions, supply chain and logistics positions, customer service positions, sales positions, operations positions, and engineering/technology human resources positions.
The annual compensation range for transportation logistics professionals in Canada is between $28,650 and $48,598.
These are the leading Canadian employers with a wide variety of openings.
- Agency DHL Logistics
- Logistics Service by UPS
- Service by FedEx Logistics
9. Retail Industry Jobs in Canada: Yusen Logistics Partner XPO Logistics
Jobs in the retail industry without experience in Canada might be a wonderful choice if you’re trying to change careers or just need some additional money. There is bound to be a career that matches your qualifications and expertise with the variety of shops and outlets accessible.
The most typical retail jobs in Canada for those without prior experience are listed below:
- a salesperson
- employee of customer service
- marketing professional
- Assistant Stockroom Attendant shoppers
- Backroom employee
For new hires, the typical retail compensation in Canada is between $23,250 and $33,150 annually. These are the greatest Canadian retail businesses where you can get a variety of positions without any prior experience.
10. Telecommunication Jobs in Canada: BMTC Group Empire Corporation Metro Inc.
There are a few choices available to you if you’re seeking employment in the telecoms industry in Canada without any prior experience. Because the telecommunications sector is expanding so quickly, more businesses are starting to look for applicants without any past expertise.
Customer service representatives, telemarketers, and call center agents are some of the most popular occupations you may get without any expertise. Several of these positions let you work from home and come with wonderful perks like paid time off and vacations.
The annual wage range for telecommunications professionals in Canada is between $33,580 and $45,001. The most well-known Canadian telecommunications firms with year-round employment opportunities are as follows:
- Bell Mobility
11. Fashion Industry Jobs in Canada
Do you want to work in the fashion industry but lack any experience? Be at ease! You can pursue a variety of occupations in the Canadian fashion business without any prior experience. All you need to do is know how to advertise yourself and be creative and resourceful.
The following are a few of the most typical jobs in the fashion sector: fashion salesperson, fashion photographer, fashion stylist, fashion designer, and more.
In Canada, salaries in the fashion industry typically range from $28,000 to $38,000. The most well-known Canadian fashion brands offering full-time employment to recent grads are as follows:
Canada Goose Smythe H&M Mutton Head Reigning Champ 12# Careers in the Banking Sector
One of the industries that freshers are most interested in working in is banking. Students who want to work in the banking industry are spoiled for choice because there are so many possibilities available.
The following are some of the most typical positions in the banking industry for someone with no prior experience:
- Financial Services Specialist
- Regional Loan Officer for a Bank
- Financial Expert
- Individual Banker
- Financial Analyst
The annual salary of a Canadian banker ranges from $38,500 to $44,875. The banks listed below are those that are hiring new applicants full-time.
- Bank of Canada, Royal
- Montreal-based bank
- Bank of Commerce Imperial of Canada
- Careers in Canada’s IT Sectors at National Bank of Canada
For someone just starting out in the field, IT jobs in Canada can be a terrific place to start. In Canada, there are numerous online and offline IT businesses that are constantly looking for creative and ambitious individuals.
The most popular IT jobs that don’t require any prior experience are listed below.
Administrator of databases, network administrators, web developers, and front desk clerks
For candidates without experience, the average annual compensation for IT companies in Canada ranges from $39,000 to $69,416. Discover the most well-known Canadian IT companies that hire recent grads and students.
Computan Packetlabs Ltd. Yardstick Technologies Inc. Seasia Infotech Triare Inc.
Related Job Opening:
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.