Land Transportation Authority Career in Singapore for 2022: Let’s explore here the latest Land Transport Authority Singapore. Here we are sharing with you the latest Land Transport Authority Jobs in Hampshire Rd, Singapore. Apply Land Transport Authority Career from the below list which we have Recently updated on our website.
The recruitment processing at Land Transport Authority Singapore begins with your on-line application. If you are shortlisted, you will be welcomed to take part in a testing & evaluation procedure. All Land Transport Authority Singapore are picked based upon their education and learning, showed professional proficiency, as well as experience. Land Transport Authority Singapore is constantly recruiting very motivated and also vibrant individuals to join our group.
About Company (Land Transportation Authority (LTA) )
Table of Contents
The Land Transportation Authority (LTA) spearheads land transportation growths in Singapore. We prepare, design, develop and preserve Singapore’s land transportation framework as well as systems. We aspire to strengthen Singapore’s land transportation connection and integrate a greener and also extra comprehensive public transport system matched by walk and cycle alternatives. We harness innovation to enhance our rail and also bus framework and also establish exciting options for future land transport.
The land transport network has actually transformed considerably given that the inception of LTA in 1995, with greater than 160km of expressways extending the island, an MRT network of greater than 200 km, 120 kilometres of biking courses, and also significantly varied travelling choices.
Land Transportation Authority Career Details
|Company Name :||Land Transportation Authority (LTA)|
|Job Title||Multiple Job Vacancies|
|Job Location||1 Hampshire Rd, Singapore 219428|
|Education & Qualification||Secondary Level | High School Level | Graduation Level All Can Apply|
|Job Experience||Mid Level | fresher Also Can apply|
|Who Can apply||Selected|
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
|Closing Date||July 28-2022|
Recently opening Land Transportation Authority Career listing below:
DEPUTY / ASSISTANT MANAGER, KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT (TAXONOMY)
What you will be functioning onThe Understanding Administration (KILOMETRES) Department accepts the power of modification and also drives LTA toward an expertise- and also digital-ready organisation. As part of the kilometres team, you will certainly be operating in an adaptable and result-oriented environment, with learning opportunities to strengthen your competence in kilometres.
EXECUTIVE, RECORDS MANAGEMENT
As the IT Support to Knowledge Monitoring Division’ application systems, you are liable to give useful or related suggestions on inquiries or concerns postured by the end users using our systems. You will certainly be working carefully with an Assistance Workdesk group to recognize and also determine customers’ problems and to execute required support to guarantee that users’ case logs are solved prompt. Your duties include liaising with IT vendors to identify problem locations and also solutioning, to verify UAT screening for manufacturing implementation and to execute message resolution to look for enhancement. You would also need to guarantee reliable implementation of operations as well as upkeep by the vendors, coordinate conferences with them and to carry out normal customer access monitoring review.
What we are looking for || Requirements:
DEPUTY DIRECTOR, TENDER & PROCUREMENT / PROCUREMENT POLICY & ANALYTICS
With our boosting variety of rail as well as road projects, there are always brand-new contracts being called in order to keep Singapore’s public transportation system going and also expanding. LTA Security & Contracts group plays a critical duty in ensuring all tenders and tendering processes matter, reasonable as well as reliable in attracting enough engagement as well as competition.
You will certainly manage the formula of purchase policies and methods, making sure alignment to LTA’s organisational technique and also conformity needs. You will certainly collect, organise as well as evaluate tender and expense information to determine price trends, and also give timely advice to senior management on purchase issues. You will additionally act as the contact point for LTA in dealing with MOF, BCA and federal government agencies on procurement issues or plans.
You will additionally look after the Tender & Purchase division, frequently review, streamline as well as change the everyday purchase operations. You are responsible for the team as well as career growth of the procurement officers.
What we are looking for || Requirements:
Also Apply: McDonalds Careers BARISTA
Share it: Land Transportation Authority Career
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.