MIDMAC Qatar Jobs & Career 2022 | Midmac Contracting Company jobs & Careers Doha
Table of Contents
MIDMAC Qatar Jobs & Career 2022. Are you looking for amazing work vacancies in MIDMAC?. Right here we are sharing the most up to date MIDMAC Qatar Jobs through our careers site. Apply for Midmac having company Qatar work from the listed below listing which we have actually updated on our website.
Midmac Getting Firm (MIDMAC) is among the largest Qatari having organizations utilizing an overall workforce of over 8,000 staff members. It has a tried and tested record for supplying huge and tough tasks on time, within spending plan, and according to needed top quality & specs.
Placed by several customers in Qatar as one of the leading Qatari professionals in the nation, MIDMAC is understood throughout the market as an organization founded on professionalism, integrity and also honesty. Security is an establishing consider every aspect of the firm’s operations.
Also Apply: Walk in Interview in Dubai Today & Tomorrow
MIDMAC Jobs & Career
Allow’s check out here the latest Midmac Qatar job openings 2022. MIDMAC Qatar Concentrating On General Acquiring, MIDMAC is a Class A licensed contractor in Qatar. Its construction capacities are shown by more than 40 years of effective organization activities as well as task experiences.
Level/ Diploma holder with an IT emphasis. Having exceptional English language & communication skills. 4 years. experience in a similar position with reliable firms. Ought to be capable of keeping and providing Servers, Storages, Tape collections, UPS and other IT infrastructure. Candidates with transferable visa/ NOC might please apply.
IMS LEAD AUDITOR
Bachelor’s degree in engineering (any discipline however ideally Civil). IRCA Qualified Lead Auditor for High quality Management System based on ISO 9001:15 Requirement. Certified Lead Auditor for Occupational Health And Wellness & Safety and security Monitoring System based upon ISO 45001 Standard.Professional OHS Credentials Exam (NEBOSH IGC, IOSH). Licensed Lead Auditor for Atmosphere Administration System based upon ISO 14001 Standard.Good expertise of QCS 2014. Excellent communication abilities (oral and created). Experience in contracting and/or consulting companies.
College graduate with professional training and also certification in NEBOSH IGC or OSHA 30, Lead Auditor ISO45001 certificate. 5-10 years. exp. in huge building and construction business. Superb created & verbal comm. skills as well as efficiency in computer system use. Candidates with NOC/transferable visas may please apply.
A bachelor’s level in HR or management or a comparable field from a reputable university, Having superb English language & interaction skills. 5+years in a comparable position with reliable firms, ideally construction/contracting.
achelor’s degree owner in Quantity Checking from a respectable college, with 5 years of experience, on prominent projects with trusted construction companies. Must be capable of dealing with task QS functions, contractual issues, and also correspondence, and have outstanding English language & interaction skills.
PROJECT ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
A Bachelor of Science degree in Electric Design graduate from a reliable college with an understanding of effective electric examination processes, technological submittals, as well as attracting review. Minimum 5 years showed experience and capacity in all facets of electric design within construction, consisting of MV circulation, ELV systems such as Emergency alarm, IT, A/V, CCTV, and also Accessibility control, plus below ground utilities, reviewing service provider’s electrical/technical submittals, value engineering proposals and RFI’s with capacity to comprehend, determine and also analyze job threat. GCC Experience is a must.
Also Apply: Millennium Hotel Job & Careers
Just how to Apply MIDMAC Jobs?
Please apply for Midmac Qatar job vacancies from the above list. Click on the above Work title related to your designation. You will certainly redirect to the main MIDMAC Careers website.
Share it: MIDMAC Qatar Jobs & Career
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.