- ISLAMABAD, Pakistan
- July 13, 2023
Assalamualaikum O Alekum: Respected sir, I am pleased to see that you are hiring for the Emirates airlines.As an experienced worker ,with 13 years of professional experience , I am confident that I would be a valuable asset in any organization.I am currently working as a coordinator and teacher in a school. My experience is to guide studence and teachers, makes me an excellent candidate to support your mission .
Respected Sir, I am fully confident to be problem solving and curious to learn new skills. Now It is great chance for me to fulfill my obligations nicely if you support me.
My attached CV will support you to choose me. If you give me a chance, I assure you that I must prove myself and never disappoint you.
JazakAllah for your concentration.
Looking forward for your response.
I loved to be a part of this subject .I am taking interest in that's why, I did this degree very easily and got 2nd division with my school job.
After FSc in pre medical, I changed facility and took task of B.Com. Alhumdulillah I finished and got 2nd division in B.Com with my school job.
I got 68% marks in FSc and also achieve prize of honour in college because of my best performances in different dramas and comparing.
I got 82% marks in Scc.
I am teaching English, Science and Urdu as well as working as an assistant coordinator in School. Apart from this, My job is to organize different functions and meetings .I have been teaching for 14 years . I am known as hard working and committed employee in school.
I used to teach English in grade 9th. When I completed FSc , started doing job in different schools. I learnt alot how to handle class and Parents teacher 's meetings. I am confident for this job.
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.