- Accra, Ghana
- May 30, 2023
I am Kamara Abdullai Minougou, a graduate with Bachelor of technology in procurement management, Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply and International Advanced Diploma In Logistics and Transport. As a progressive professional with supply chain, logistics and inventory experience, I believe that I can bring valuable contribution to your team and I am ready to adopt to any field of work for survival. Identifying innovative approaches and improving solutions to business challenges both motivate and drive me. Observation, inspiration, and determination are my foundation for success. My philosophy is that introducing fresh perspectives and new techniques allow businesses to evolve and grow. My goal is to remain on the cutting-edge of advancements.Formerly in my assistant store manager role, my success has stemmed from essential skills, including supply chain forecasting, and maintaining operational records. I have enhanced my collaboration abilities and cultivated a reputation as a major contributor through motivation and time management. I am collaborative and able to facilitate positive change and impact outcomes. My objective as an employee is to share the same visions and goals of the organization in as much as to impact my knowledge to ensure high yield of productivity and exceed set targets and responsibilities. I have developed myself towards result oriented attitude that will enable me to deliver as expected of me in the area I find myself. I also love to do charity work and this humbling enriching experience has taught me to be grateful and made me more eager to give back to society. I take pride in my successful contribution to change those of lives from diverse backgrounds by assisting a non-profit organization to achieve their annual goals.
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people from diverse backgrounds.
• Very proactive and ability to work under intense pressure.
• Good human relation and leadership skills.
• High problem-solving skills.
• Excellent in presentation.
• Hardworking and enthusiastic with excellent attitude towards work.
• Punctual and reliable with the ability to complete difficult tasks.
• A leader with exceptional leadership quality and ability to inspire others.
• Excellent in warehouse management
• A confident person who can work independently.
• Excellent in MS Word, MS Excel, MS power point and with a good typing skill.
• Extremely reliable and dependable in meeting objectives.
• Excellent in record keeping.
The Advanced Diploma aims to give senior managers and leaders strategic management and decision-making skills to enable them to aspire to the highest levels of management. The Advanced Diploma also includes organizational planning. Participants are expected to become familiar with analytical concepts and to use them in their management roles. They will be aware of ethical issues, sustainability and global environmental issues.
Candidates must successfully complete five (5) Compulsory Modules:
1. Strategic Contexts
2. Leadership and Strategic Management
3. Strategic Network Planning
4. Delivery Strategic Performance
5. Research Methods and Professional Projects
Ensuring the correct storage and distribution of all of components, parts, materials and tools in-line with OEM recommendations and airworthiness regulations
• Delivering the effect management of all warehouse tasks inclusive of shelf life, stock rotation, calibration
• Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly checks are carried out in accordance with airworthiness regulations
• Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean, tidy and as efficient as possible
• Ensuring all goods in processing is conducted in accordance aircraft regulations
• Delivering the physical selection of, and completion of stock / tooling issues to
• Ensuring all Dangerous Goods (DG) to and from vendors / outstations are in
accordance with these regulations
• Ensuring the prompt management of all core returns from the maintenance hangar
• Processing all rotable parts through the supply chain to the appropriate vendors
avoiding penalty clauses
• Ensuring the auditable and quality processes are meet
• Exporting of aircraft parts to the supplier for maintenance
• Tracking of imported and exported shipped items on daily basis using Smartsheet.
• Receiving of invoice and other documents
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.