- Akkar, Lebanon
- August 20, 2023
'I am a Lebanese high school graduate, and specialized as an electronics technician in the air force of the Lebanese army and I have got Diploma from the USA as an Avionic Communications Equipment Repairer (Distinguished Graduate ). In addition to my specialist, i have practiced operations, administrative and security works for more than 16 years, and i worked as a Store and Gas station Manager for 3 years in Liberia, and in General Maintenance and Construction Supervision for about 5 years in Lebanon , and i have the ability to train and learn new things. I possess competences and skills that make me succeed in any work i do, because the success is always my goal. I believe that i deserve to get a job in your esteemed company, as long as my education, qualifications and experience match the specifications you require. If you agree to employ me, i pledge to carry out all my duties perfectly, adhere by the laws and regulations, and to act with sincerely and integrity and that will be my honor. I am looking for a job abroad because the living situation in my country is very tragic, so that i need this opportunity in your respected company to live with dignity and to support my family.
I have worked in the field of Construction Supervision, General Maintenance, Electrical and Electronic Repairs for 5 years, and I have good experience in Cleaning Supervision, Painting, Carpentry, Plumbing, Brickwork, Masonry, Concrete, and Others. And I have the ability to train and learn new things and succeed in them, and my principles are: commitment, loyalty and integrity.
I specialized as an electronic technician in the Lebanese Army Air Force and i worked in this field for more than five years, then i moved to work in the main operations room of the Lebanese Army Air Force and i practicised the administrative work, relying mainly on the computer systems for 16 years, this is in addition to the military security tasks, executive assistance, until i retired with the rank of chief Warrant Officer.
I have worked as a store manager of a commercial grand store And I was in charge of a warehouse and a gas station in Monrovia / Liberia for about three years and there was 10 employees managed by me.
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.