Standard Chartered Bank Careers in Dubai UAE 2022
Standard Chartered Bank Careers: This site is where you can discover the most desired jobs in the financial sector consisting of Management and Accounting work in Dubai and the UAE. Furthermore, you’ll get the most present checklist of work that can assist you in boosting the level of your video game.
|Bank Name||Standard Chartered|
|Job Location||Dubai & Across UAE|
|Job Category||Full Time + Walk-in-Interview|
|Education||As per availability|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced (as per availability)|
|Language Skills||English (as per availability)|
|Age Limit||18-45 years|
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
Standard Chartered, one of the most widely known and also extremely related to financial institutions around the world, has its head office in London. With over 1200 and 200 branches throughout seventy countries, the financial institution has been doing marvels when opening methods to gain an exceptional earnings. Standard Chartered inaugurated its initial branch in Calcutta, India (1858 ).
Yes, it took over a century considering that Criterion Chartered to operate. With time, new branches were opened. From India to different nations like Pakistan, UAE, Dubai, India, and also Cape Town in Africa– there are branches worldwide.
Standard Chartered Bank Careers Job Vacancies
|Director CFCC, Islamic Banking||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Head of Internal Shari’ah Control Division||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Business Development Manager, myZoi Venture||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Regional Head of Property, AME||Dubai||View & Apply|
Standard Chartered Bank CareersResponsibilities:
- Joining brand-new customers as well as helping them through the onboarding procedure.
- Handling client savings account, including opening and closing accounts, and looking after transactions.
- Handling down payments, settlements, as well as withdrawals.
- Licensing as well as examining over-limits and fundings.
- Managing other deals, such as writing cashier checks or money orders, when needed.
- Advising as well as explaining banking services and products to clients based upon their requirements.
- Presenting and also cross-selling banking services and products to existing as well as prospective customers.
- Teaming up with other banking professionals to make sure high-grade customer service.
- Handling customer queries as well as complaints.
- Performing administrative and also clerical obligations, such as information entry and also declaring, when necessary.
Standard Chartered Bank Careers Demands:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or a related area.
- Sales or client service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of retail banking practices, rules, as well as policies.
- In-depth understanding of financial services and products.
- Skillful in Microsoft Workplace Collection (Word, Excel, Overview, and also Access), financial databases, as well as pertinent software programs.
- Fantastic mathematical skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management abilities, with the capacity to focus on tasks.
- Outstanding interaction, sales, and arrangement skills.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Careers?
Requirement Chartered offers jobs for everyone– professionals and also novices alike. This implies that a beginner is eligible to use if they can satisfy the requirements. Indeed, numerous job opportunities are available just to beginning professionals. Nevertheless, If you’re a knowledgeable specialist and also have operated in the very same area for several years, we recommend checking out Standard Chartered work in the same area. All you require to do is click on this link to be redirected to our listing. Click Here To Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Careers in Dubai.
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.