Zamil Group Jobs & Career || Safety Officer
Table of Contents
Zamil Group Jobs & Career || Safety Officer. Zamil group is a family-owned investment holding company with a diverse portfolio of Wholly Possessed, Joint Venture and Openly Provided companies took part in Structure Products, Production, Offshore, Petrochemicals, Profession and Solutions, Realty and Financial Investment.
Established in 1920, Zamil Group has a rich, 100-year background of developing business while adding actual worth to the economies and societies in which it runs and also offers. The Team’s sustainable method, together with an expert group, strong core values, as well as practical techniques, has been crucial to the Group’s durability over the last century and also continues to drive its development today.
Company || organization: Zamil Group
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Who can apply?: All Nationality can apply
Qualification & Education : Bachelor Degree||Diploma||High School
Basic Salary: Not Disclosed ||Depend on post
Job Experience: Minimum 0 to 1 Year
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Sector: Food Manufacturing & Processing Sector
Language: English and Arabic
Functional Area: Support Services
- Conduct Security & Health and wellness audits to identify and also remedy work environment hazards, risky equipment’s, functioning practices or working conditions to make sure conformity to specified requirements as well as regulations.
- Carries out daily Safety Assessment in all Areas of Manufacturing facility to identify existing and potential dangers.
Suggests rehabilitative actions to division managers to fix safety, health and wellness and also environmental concerns and fire protection and avoidance.
Wellness & Safety And Security Setting (HSE) Compliance & Documentation
- Formulates as well as assembles Health and wellness Treatments in close sychronisation with the department heads.
- Checks and observes the proper usage of Individual Safety Equipment (PPE) such as hard hats, face masks and the like while inside the shopfloor.
- Reports all situations of non-conformance to HSE procedure inside the production line.
- Reports to particular supervisor any kind of occurrence of crashes for immediate focus.
- Guarantees all events are documented as well as reported appropriately for entry to Human Resources & Admin for instant processing of GOSI Claims.
- Prepares mishap analysis to be provided during the HSE meeting.
Screen and examine records of office injuries and ailment to identify areas of problem.
Prepare the appropriate Security records for entry to the ideal events to function as reference devices in future decision making.
Training & Advancement
- Establishes training products and conducts safety, fire training to all employees and team for execution to all parts of business to instill to the team the relevance of health and wellness & safety and security safe techniques in their activities.
- Supervises the Health And Wellness & Safety and security Atmosphere compliance in various plant sites.
- Prepare, assess as well as update the Specifications/ General Instructions, and also Loss Prevention Technical research studies as and when called for by prompt supervisor, in line with the Firm’s Safety and security, Wellness & Environmental Standards to ensure that utmost safety and security & health and wellness rundowns were offered as well as incorporate the very same in the procedure or manufacturing activities.
- Monitor as well as review the conduct of the Loss Avoidance Programs and also activities to the relevant services/ websites/ workplaces to ensure its implementation and effectiveness to the intended parties/ organization.
- Prepare/ schedule of SH&E Audit of all Facilities by relevant events.
- Functions on special projects and various other duties that may be designated every now and then.
- Conduct SH & E Training Programs to new staff members (Senior Personnel/ Supervisors).
- Review as well as suggest modifications to enhance/ improve the stated training programs/ tasks.
- Proven experience as safety officer.
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures.
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices.
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety.
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics.
- High Attention to details.
- Personal organizational skills.
- Flexibility. << Touch with the company >>
Other Job Opportunity
Zamil Group Jobs & Career || Fresher Hiring in Zamil Group > Apply Now
General Assistant || Cook Assistant in Canada > Apply Now
DAFZA Vacancy–Dubai Airport Freezone Jobs in UAE > Apply Now
Share it: Zamil Group Jobs & Career || Safety Officer
- Accuracy of Information: The information provided on this job website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on this site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Third-party Content: We may provide links to third-party websites and job postings that are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked sites and do not endorse their content. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- User Responsibility: The site's users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence on job opportunities and the companies that offer them. We do not verify the accuracy of any job posting or company profile listed on the site. Users should independently verify the accuracy of all information provided.
- No Employment Guarantee: This website is not responsible for any employment opportunities or offers made by employers listed on the site. We do not guarantee that any user will be offered a job through this website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will this website or its owners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.